Chino Hills Couples Photography | Jennifer & Russell

Lennon said it most eloquently, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Both fresh out of the military, Jenn & Russell's unexpected friendship turned romance unfolded during their first year at The University of Oregon.

Jenn and I go way back and I had never seen her smile ear-to-ear and wholeheartedly laugh so much in my life. It was clear to me that this was something incredibly genuine and real for the both of them.

Real love in it's purest form.
With no expectations and completely in the moment.

I am so happy they've found one another and wish them nothing but joy and continued friendship, honesty and unconditional support.

Thanks for sharing your light with me.
Happy One Year Anniversary!

xoxo - B






He was trying to make her pick her own nose in this one ^ ... oh, el amor.





Comments

Popular Posts