Lima, Peru Newborn Photography | Gael

From Bridal Boudoir to stunning Maternity and now photographing their first newborn session, I feel honored to be a part of telling this awesome couple's story through beautiful imagery.

Here's a taste of what our session was like last month at their cozy in-home session in Lima, Peru with C + D and Gael.
Meet Gael // Presentando a Gael
His parents are the ones who need the bibs. They were completely ga-ga watching me get their son ready and I realized what the real photograph was. This is genuine first-time parent happiness. // Sus papas necesitan baberos. Mientras estaba alistando al bebé, miro las caras de los papás y me doy cuenta que la toma en ese momento era esta.
See more of my work on www.bravoimage.com
For booking and info, email me at brenda@bravoimage.com

Currently in Lima and soon traveling to [Northern and Southern] California and Mexico City this Oct. 18- Nov.8, 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts